Strategic Planning is the process by which an organization defines its strategy and makes decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy, including both its capital and manpower. Ganesha provides strategic planning services in Jakarta and over the whole of Indonesia. Here are some of the beliefs that we as a company foster for our partners:
- Strategic Planning is an internal process and the business venture has absolute control over the application with our guidance.
- Strategic Planning must be divided into organizational sectors such as IT, Production, or Marketing.
- Strategic Planning is the formal consideration of an organization’s future course.
- Strategic Planning with specific application to this foreign market must be rooted in the parent company’s overall mission with an adaptability factor to operate within the economic climate of Indonesia.
We will guide you through the process of a situational analysis at both an internal and external level. We will consider such factors as:
1. Market (customers)
4. Supplier Markets
5. Labor Markets
6. Macroeconomics and political map of Indonesia and
7. The regulatory (legal) environment
We are also willing and capable to guide the organization towards producing a mission statement. We work towards mission statements which exhibit clarity and lack of ambiguity, are memorable and realistic, and paint a clear picture of a bright future.
© PTG 2013